A rival to the popular PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile is now here to stay. Call of Duty Mobile was previously launched as a beta version, only available to selected people, had vanished altogether suddenly. But the good news is that the Call of Duty Mobile team officially announced that that the stable version of Call of Duty Mobile is coming soon to both Android and iOS platforms.
Specifications of the game:
- The game is available on Play Store and App Store enabling both Android and iOS users to download it.
- The game weighs approximately 2GB while downloading.
In order to run the game on Android, a minimum of 2GB of RAM and Android 5.1 or above is required.
- User’s who will be playing on iOS devices, require iOS 9 or above.
- The game requires access to the user’s Facebook account so that it can save the game’s progress across all devices of the user.
- There’s a guest mode available in case the user does not want the game to access the user’s Facebook information.
- The Call of Duty Mobile will come with a new feature that is the PS4 controller support.
- The game currently comes with six modes which are Free-For-All, Frontline, Team Deathmatch, Hardpoint, Domination, and Battle Royale.
- It includes characters and weapons and several Call of Duty titles like Call of Duty, Modern Warfare and Call of Duty, Black Ops.
- Alex Mason, Thomas Merrick, and Simon ‘Ghost’ Riley are some of the characters that players will come across in the game.
- The players can customize their characters’ clothing and also set up their gear for battle as per their liking.
- The well-known Loadout section is where multiple augmentations and customization options will be located.
- You can also play the game on your PC as the Gameloop Android Emulator is the official partner of the Call of Duty Mobile.
- Also, the game is going to feature a new battle royale mode which is a big take on its biggest competitor PUBG Mobile.
- However, players cannot play the battle-royale mode from the beginning itself as they will have to reach at least profile level 7 before they are granted access to this mode.
Now, it is time for us to see how mobile gaming aficionados receive Call of Duty Mobile in the face of the phenomenon that PUBG already is.