Ahead of its launch on October 15, rumors have been spewing regarding its specifications for a long time. In fact, it is arguably the most leaked smartphone of 2019.
What’s in the box?
- Pixel Phone
- 1-meter USB-C to USB-C cable
- 18W USB-C charger
- Quick Switch Adapter
- SIM tool
- Quick Start Guide
However, the box does not contain earbuds. Instead, the company will launch Pixel Buds 2 at the event. It is probable that there won’t be a 3.5 mm audio to USB-C cable, compelling you to use your own USB-C headphones or go for a Bluetooth solution.
Features: Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL:
- Pixel 4 will have 2,800 mAh, while the 4 XL will come with a 3,300 mAh power cell.
- Pixel 4 will come with a 5.7-inch Full HD+ Smooth Display, while Pixel 4 XL will come with a 6.3-inch Quad HD+ Smooth Display display.
- Both the phones will come with a new Snapdragon 855 chipset.
- Pixel Neural Core will replace the existing Pixel Visual Core present in last year’s Pixel smartphones.
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will come with a 6GB RAM, and 64GB memory or 128GB internal space.
- Both the smartphones will consist of dual rear camera setup- a 12MP dual-pixel lens and a 16MP telephoto lens.
- Both will come with Stereo speakers and a USB Type C port.
- Additionally, both the phones will have Face unlock technology and motion sensors.
- Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL will come with Ambient EQ feature that is Google’s equivalent of Apple’s True Tone technology.
The only thing that is yet to be revealed is the price range of these phones, which we will hopefully get to in the launch event scheduled on 15th October 2019.