Spotify has become the best platform to show off your music skills and musicians are fervent for ways to get their music craft on this biggest music streaming network. If you want to get your music into ears of listeners through this platform then you have come to the right page. Today, we will discuss some tips to boost your Spotify plays without buying Spotify plays. Let’s get into it!
Table of Contents
- 1 Create Quality Playlists
- 2 Put the Spotify Play Button on your website:
- 3 Pitching with your Music distributor
- 4 3 Easy Steps to Streaming Success on Spotify
- 5 Some Effective ways to grow your Spotify followers
- 6 Track your metrics
Create Quality Playlists
Creating playlists is just like DJs curate a mix song for the club or radio station. On music streaming sites, artists can curate playlists to share their soundtracks.
What to remember when creating your playlists:
- Make sure that your Spotify account must have up to 15 playlists and make them public.
- Always focus on maintaining your playlist and add more playlists on a regular basis.
- Furthermore, remember one key to get more plays on Spotify without buying Spotify plays that adds more soundtracks consistently.
- When you frequently add more tracks to the playlists that make it bigger which is better.
- The good thing is that when you update your playlist, Spotify will send the notification to your fans and they can check it in their discover feeds.
- Don’t forget to share your playlist to others because it helps you to reach out to more people across the world. On the top of the page, you can find a share button. Alternatively, you can share the link of playlists across social networks.
- You can also share them with messages. Also, write a short text while you share them with your fans.
- Prefer to listen to music from your account because you‘ll create stories via discovering and appear in live ticker feed.
- When you add theme based playlist, you can draw the attention of more listeners as most of the people listen to music that is related to a specific genre or theme.
Put the Spotify Play Button on your website:
Like other social platforms, Spotify also provides its users embeddable code that user can put on their blogs or website. By doing this, your followers can listen to your music easily that help you to get more Spotify plays. When you add this play button to your site, people can listen to your new track while continuing to read an article on your website.
But how you can get this play button? It is very easy and simple, all you need to click on your playlist or even your music album and select “Copy Embed Code.”
Pitching with your Music distributor
You can ask your distributor for pitching your new soundtrack to the “New Music Friday” playlist. DO a little research and find out the bigger playlist where your soundtrack would fit and tell your music distributor. But make sure that these playlists should be from your country and hosted by Spotify. All these tips will help you to get more Spotify plays without buying Spotify plays.
3 Easy Steps to Streaming Success on Spotify
Music streaming industry is growing day by day and a lot of musicians and artists are joining Spotify and SoundCloud. Spotify has 100 million paid subscribers which are a new milestone for this mega streaming network. Spotify is a great platform for independent musicians, artists and record labels to showcase their talent. Today, in this post we will discuss some easy steps to streaming success on this platform with buying Spotify followers. Let’s get into it!
Stream your music on Spotify
If you want to on-air your music online then stream it on Spotify with YouTube, SoundCloud, Deezer, etc. You can leverage this platform by doing this and get more streams and followers.
Verify your profile
On Spotify, verify your profile on Spotify to get most out of this platform. You can also send a message to your fans and build a strong relationship with them. The verify profiles help the artists to show off their biography, images, official tour dates, and discography. Moreover, listeners can also view the playlists of artists. The good thing is that if an artist has a verified profile that let him/her communicate with the people on this platform via discovering feeds, Spotify social and in-client messaging. When you release your new soundtrack, album, Ep and single then your followers will get a notification that helps you to get more streams and new fans. Furthermore, when you add new songs to your playlists, Spotify will get notified to your fans.
Use Spotify as a promotional Network
Spotify is a big network that let the artists and musicians monetize creative content. You can buy Spotify followers and plays and promote yourself on this platform with a bang. Your fans will get notification about your recent releases and updates. Sharing your profile across other platforms will help you to drive more fans, number of streams and let you engage with your followers.
Some Effective ways to grow your Spotify followers
- Follow some other artist within your genre that help you to gain more fans.
- Create a theme base playlist and share it as well
- Share your profile on social network and ask them to follow you on Spotify.
- Share your single, EP and albums with your fans. Also, share that tracks you’re listening to and ask them which song or playlist is great. Encourage them to follow your playlist.
- Don’t forget to add the link of your Spotify profile to YouTube and the description of other videos.
- Add Spotify follow button to your blog or website to let the followers follow you just clicking on this button.
Track your metrics
Tracking the metrics is very essential whether you are on social networks or music streaming network. These metrics help the artists to grow your fans, track audio campaigns and see the streaming data. With these growing tips, also buy Spotify followers to get thousands of new fans in short order.